- To maximize civil aerospace manufacturing industry’s contribution to a safe, secure, and efficient international air transportation system.
- To foster growth of the world’s aerospace manufacturing industry by:
- Supporting the development of effective standards for safe, secure, and efficient air transport
- Growing international civil aviation capacity
- Harmonizing civil aviation policies and regulations to the maximum degree possible
- Providing technical expertise
- Promote those technological advances necessary to support the achievement of safe and economical air transport.
- Represent the needs of its membership and the industry in respect of those national and international bodies responsible for aviation, in particular the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), in order to achieve aviation policies that promote a sustainable global economy through safety, security, efficiency and regularity of air transport.
- Maintain the industry’s commitment to high standards of professional performance, integrity, fairness and reliability.